First Post Ever
I made this blog with the primary goal to express my Ultimate feelings about us and our life we are living in!I know this sounds like somebody just trying to atract somebody's attention but if you just think a liitle bit about it you'll figure out that we are living only to reach the Ultimate way of life and to say 'OK I made it,what now?'Maybe a month ago I bought a book about travelling around the wor ld,where I found some good places where I should go in the Future and asked myself the question 'hmmm what is the ultimate place to go?'.And I started to collect articles and info about places which can be called ultimate places.
The First of course is the place which catch my eyes the most in this book!
Perhentian Islands(Malaysia)

Underwater paradise in Perhentian Island with beautiful coral reefs beneath crystal clear water. We will experience the unbelievable clarity of the world's most beautiful undersea. There are thousands of species of exotic reef creatures in every color of the rainbow.
A wonderful island near Perhentian Island name Pulau Rawa.

Pulau Perhentian is located in the South China Sea 21 kilometers from the coast of Kuala Besut, Terengganu. For hundred of years ago vessel sailing from the south coast of Peninsular Malaysia to Bangkok will stop-by for a rest and shelter at the island. They all are ancient merchants carrying food, jewelry, vast and etc. As the activities of merchants, sailors and traders from the South of Chinese Sea have taken place, the island is getting popular for their "one stop station", these islands were named as "Once Stop Island" so called "Pulau Perhentian" in Malay language.


...and the most attractive is that these islands are part of malaysia which means that a trip to there will be much more cheap than many similiar places.
The easiest way to reach there is with flight to Kuala Lampur and take inbound flight and after that with boat taxi you just appear at the islands,sounds a little bit crazy but why not? I think these islands can be rated asone of the ultimate places to go!
This post will be edited very soon I think :)

Underwater paradise in Perhentian Island with beautiful coral reefs beneath crystal clear water. We will experience the unbelievable clarity of the world's most beautiful undersea. There are thousands of species of exotic reef creatures in every color of the rainbow.
A wonderful island near Perhentian Island name Pulau Rawa.

Pulau Perhentian is located in the South China Sea 21 kilometers from the coast of Kuala Besut, Terengganu. For hundred of years ago vessel sailing from the south coast of Peninsular Malaysia to Bangkok will stop-by for a rest and shelter at the island. They all are ancient merchants carrying food, jewelry, vast and etc. As the activities of merchants, sailors and traders from the South of Chinese Sea have taken place, the island is getting popular for their "one stop station", these islands were named as "Once Stop Island" so called "Pulau Perhentian" in Malay language.


...and the most attractive is that these islands are part of malaysia which means that a trip to there will be much more cheap than many similiar places.
The easiest way to reach there is with flight to Kuala Lampur and take inbound flight and after that with boat taxi you just appear at the islands,sounds a little bit crazy but why not? I think these islands can be rated asone of the ultimate places to go!
This post will be edited very soon I think :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment